Home Tutorial Hunwick?Profix
Tulis Dari Hati, Baru Dapat Menyentuh Hati

Monday, January 14, 2019

Friends?




All these words in my head, I got so much to say.
But when I open my mouth, the words all fade away.
I don't know how to put things, can't say how I feel.

I knew some people could change.
You just said you never will.
Text me late at night, asking me to chill.
And although I always knew I'd sit there questioning the deal.

The way you made me feel,
Told me that you loved me,
That you'd never break my heart,
But damn I wish you could see,
How you tore my world apart.

You made the bad days good,
You always made me smile,
I knew you always would,
At least for a while.

But people start to change, and you gotta change too.
Realize you're worth more, and keep on pushing through.

I'm so scared to get hurt again... I'd rather be alone.
I'm so scared I might lose a friend... I'd rather have none.

After one by one go and leave me, it's a lies if I'm not sad.

Maybe, traumatized to know people. Because they always come and go.
People said it's a life, it's normal for people to come and go.
But the feeling isn't the same.

It's really hurt. To know you just for you to left me again.

I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you.
I take all the blame. I know I was stupid.

Now I lost you.
I feel like a part of me has been taken away from me.
It hurts so much when my mama ask me about you.



........................................

...................

......
.



Everyone of you is special in your own way.
There's nothing more than that to say.
Just be what you wanna be, something we've never seen.
Energise the world like it's caffeine.
Spread your happiness, spread your love.

Live every moment like its your last.
Live like its gonna be a blast.
Because life goes super duper fast.

I understand what you're going thru, beat me to the ground saying I'm not done with you.
Had some pretty darks you probally did too, maybe even worse?
But I still understand what you're going thru.

Just dream big, believe in yourself.
Don't rely too much on people to help.
Cause people know how you felt.
So hold yourself together like a belt.
Talk to someone, a friend or love.
They will help you the best they can.

Soon you will be running across the land.
Saying it's over, I'm free, now I can finally see.

Thank you for helping me, for what I am today.
I don't want to think about yesterday.


Yesterday is history, tomorrow is future.


........................................................

.....................................

.................

Adios :)

4 comments:

  1. Ahaa, its fastidious conversation about this piece of writing here at this weblog, I
    have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, when we don't have time and energy to do exercise and
    as a result of machinery support, extreme care and repair off body
    is needed, to ensure each a part of the body works well.

    Parents should make certain that meals these are serving with their youngsters are small interval and brimming
    with nutrient. Ask people around, do some research or ask elders prior to going looking for
    your loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me as a friend of yours is so proud of you anddddddd Continue what u're doing rn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Son Popüler Kitaplar Yeni Çıkan Kitaplar

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Perasaanku (19) Sayang (13) Ujian (12) Semangat (6) Ukhuwah (5) Cerpen (1) Suka (1) Yasmin J Hunwick (1)